1. Collection of your Information
Your personal data, such as your name, contact information, IP addresses, product and service selections, and other data that can identify you, may be collected. We collect personal information about you at a variety of points, including but not limited to:
- when you contact us as a customer or prospective customer
- when you visit our website or use the Platform
- when you register as an end-user of our services and an account is created for you
- when you decide to participate in a survey; when you contact us for help
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars
- when the websites send us error reports or application analytics data
- Any content you post on these platforms will be considered "public" and will not be protected by privacy laws.
2. Use of Personal Information
The business and commercial purposes for which we use Personal Information are listed below. For example, we use Personal Information to register you with the Sites, send you information about job openings and career opportunities, manage our relationship with you, develop and carry out marketing activities, and provide you with other requested information or services. In addition, we may use your Personal Information to send you automated email messages, text messages (message and data rates may apply), or marketing materials about our services, such as job postings, from time to time.We also use your information for the reasons outlined in the section below titled "Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes."
3. Personal Information Will Not Be Sold
We do not sell any of the information we collect about you.
4. Disclosures of Personal Information for Business Purposes.
Nepalance may disclose the following categories of Personal Information to third parties for business and commercial purposes:
- Name and email address are examples of identifiers.
- Gender, for example, is a protected classification under California and federal law.
- Information like your direct deposit or bank account information is protected from security breaches so that workers can be paid and customers can pay us.
- Data on geolocation
- Information pertaining to a career or a job
- Information on education
We may share Personal Information with our third-party service providers, such as the provider of Nepalance's customer relationship management solution, who perform business functions and services on our behalf.
Customers and potential customers
Customers and potential customers may inquire about a Candidate's credentials, skills, and experience by requesting professional and employment-related information. Customers may also be required to approve and process data from Candidates' timesheets.
When a Candidate needs to know who to contact when going on an interview or an assignment with a Customer or prospective customer, we may share Personal Information of our Customers or prospective customers with them.
As permitted or required by law
To comply with applicable laws, the service of legal process, or if we reasonably believe that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with the law requiring such disclosure.
- Protect the rights or property of Nepalance or its affiliated companies.
- To prevent a crime or protect national security, we may disclose Personal Information to regulatory authorities, government authorities, or courts.
- Protect the users' or the public's safety.
5. Business Transfers
In the event of a reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer, or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets, or stock, we may also disclose or transfer information to a third party (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
Within our organization, we use reasonable organizational, technical, and administrative measures to protect Personal Information. Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee that any data transmission or storage system is entirely secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, be sure to get in touch with us as soon as possible using the information listed below in the "CONTACT US" section.
7. Emails from Nepalance.
Nepalance's e-mails By giving Nepalance your e-mail address, you permit them to send you information via e-mail. Notifications of system status, new job opportunities, career information, and other information that may interest you are examples of such information. You may unsubscribe at any time if you do not wish to receive communications from Nepalance.